This morning after lazing around in bed for an hour or two (which hasn’t happened in a long time) I decided it was definitely a pancake makin’ type of morning. This is probably a good time to mention that although I’m technically still trying to eat plant strong for the next week, it really has been on and off – deciding to try to do this before leaving for the Olympics was not the best choice. Plus I’ve realized that while I feel GREAT without dairy, I feel much better with some fish and meat. Regardless, I am trying when I can so this morning my pancakes of choice were vegan buckwheat banana!
Read more for the super easy recipe!
Ingredients (Feeds 2):
– 3/4 cup Hodgson Mills Buckwheat Pancake Mix
– 1 mashed banana
– 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
– 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
– Heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
– Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
– Dollop 1/4 cup batter into the skillet.
– Cook until firm and cakey