To be perfectly honest, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is great and all, but personally I’d rather eat my pumpkin spice than drink it.
Click for the 10 pumpkin spice recipes that I’m dying to try this fall!
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins w/ Cream Cheese Frosting. AKA a breakfast cupcake, let’s just be real.
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Muffin. I’m a sucker for healthy, “crunchy granola” versions of things, so this PS muffin from one of my favorite health bloggers is a must try.
- Pumpkin Spice Soup w/ Sweet & Spicy Pumpkin Seeds. Gotta have some soup for those brisk fall nights!
- Spicy Roast Pumpkin. There’s spice in it. Close.
- Sugar & Spice Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Now I’m craving pumpkin seeds….
- Spiced Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies. I could eat oatmeal cookies all day everyday, so mixing them with pumpkin spice could prove to be dangerous.
- Spicy Pumpkin Bread. Pumpkin bread is awesome all year round, but it really hits the spot when the leaves are falling and carved pumpkins are smiling back at you from your neighbors lawn.
- Spiced Pumpkin Bread Pudding. Pumpkin + Bread Pudding = Love.
- Pumpkin Roll. Okay, this is a cop out because I’ve had this before, but I’ve never actually made it myself. Let’s see if I can bake it up as well as Josh’s mom can. (and yes it has to be the Libby’s recipe)
- Pumpkin Spice Crockpot Oatmeal. Because I can’t eat frosted pumpkin spice muffins everyday and still fit into my clothes.
So while you won’t see my buying up a year’s worth of PSL mix, you may be able to find my house by the excessive smell of pumpkin spice drifting out of my oven.