With the Fall 2015 season of New York Fashion Week over, it’s time to recap my favorite collections! In no particular order, here are the looks I loved the most.
1. Band of Outsiders. Neutrals, blazers, and oversized sweaters? Of course I’m all over this one.
2. Marc Jacobs. I’ve officially been inspired to wear billowing floor-length skirts.
3. Michael Kors. I may be mildly obsessed with everything this man does. This is probably my all-around favorite collection and I hope one day I can stroll through the streets of New York looking this pretty and put-together.
4. Opening Ceremony. I love the straight lines of this collection – and it could actually convince me to wear some color.
5. Polo Ralph Lauren. In my dreams I’m an international jet setter and spend each fall season in the countryside wearing these clothes.
6. Porsche Design. Yes, Porsche makes clothes and they are as luxurious as you’d imagine them to be.
7. Proenza Schouler. The deep reds are absolutely wonderful.
8. See by Chloe. Chloe can do no wrong in my book.
9. Victoria Beckham. This is the epitome of high-class and polished.
10. 3.1 Phillip Lim. Leather and plaid. This I can do.