I don’t know about you, but I often don’t want to cook simply because I don’t want to clean – that and I get so hungry that the thought of waiting another hour makes me sad. That’s when I rely on this super simple, super delicious (and healthy) salmon recipe!
- Salmon (single or multi-serve depending on the capacity of your cook surface, I usually cook a pound at a time)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat your grill or panini press/George Foreman Grill to high heat (for the quickest, easiest salmon I use our panini press)
- While the grill is heating, drizzle some olive oil over the salmon and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Wrap the salmon in foil
- Place on the gril and close the lid or pull down the press
- Cook for 10-15min, checking midway through cooking for doneness
Add some steamed green beans (or canned and microwaved if you’re really in a hurry) and you are good to go! The grill and foil mean no cleanup while the quick cook time allows you to eat healthfully even in a pinch.