Believe it or not, warm weather is right around the corner! And if your city is anything like Denver, you may even be getting the occasional summer-like day already. That could mean two things for you. One, you’re excited about bikini season and want to get in tip-top shape! Or two, you’re excited about exercising in the great outdoors! Either way, you could find yourself needing (okay, wanting) a new pair of sneakers for the new season. Plus, today is Nike #AirMax day! What better day to share my top sneaker picks of the moment?
1. Nike Air Max Thea Print in Light Blue Lacquer/Clearwater/White. What a great color! And the sleek shape will let you rock these to a “real” workout or while you’re out to brunch in Outdoor Voices.
2. Adidas asmc barricade 2015 by Stella McCartney in Minty Green. I really like that these have a more subtle pop of color, but still let you show off your personal style. I’m currently rocking a pair of neon orange Nikes, and let me tell you, the “WHOA! Your shoes are bright!” comments are getting a little old.
3. Nike Air Max 1 Ultra LOTC (Paris) in Ice Cube Blue/Summit White/Space Pink – Coming Soon. OBSESSED! I absolutely love these. Probably my favorite pair design-wise. Will these be impossible to get? Probably.
4. Asics Gel-Kayano 21 in Black. From my personal track experience, this is my favorite overall running/training shoe. Yes, the black isn’t as “hip,” but I love the feel of an all black workout look.
5. Reebok Crossfit Nano 2.0 in Denim Glow/Stinger Yellow/White/Black.You don’t have to do crossfit to rock these shoes! The fact that they’re made for the intense sport means that you’ll get great flexibility, breathability, and stability, making these perfect for a variety of activities. Plus, they’re cute!